Apr 7, 2011

Before and After

It was the worst house in the neighborhood. This is what it looked like when

we bought it. But I knew it had potential.

Before........


After.........



The living room was dark and dingy, the knotty pine paneling was

tainted with cigarette stains and there were layers and layers

of wallpaper.

Here's Mr. Home working on the insulation.

Living room After


I love how it's very light and airy

it makes the room feel comfortable.


The Kitchen Before. They had the range

right next to the sink, I don't know what they were thinking.


My Kitchen After


I have to say I love how it turned out. I know I'm saying

love a lot, but I really do love taking something old and

making it new again. I need another project.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care

P.S. comments are always welcome.



2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job with the house, Mom! Your next project can be paying it all off. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had no idea how much work you had done! What a wonderful transformation!

    ReplyDelete