Apr 21, 2011

This is what I know

I've started this page now three times, because I wasn't sure


what I was going to stay, blah, blah blah. My day started like this:


my Iphone alarm went off at 5:30 and since today was my off day (off from going to the gym,


I go every other day) I got to sleep in a little until 6:45, The Mr. got up at


5:45. I got up and I weighed myself, it's a ritual I do. I am not usually hungry when


I first get up. I showered and got ready to work. I usually listen to talk radio


or Mormon Channel on my Iphone as I'm getting ready. The last few times


the Mormon Channel hasn't been working, frustrating. It did work last Sunday


as I was getting ready for church and there was a really interesting interview


with the Author Heidi S Swinton. She was the author who wrote President


Thomas S Monson's Biography. She told us, the audience how she


was approached by President Monson to write his Biography. A very


fascinating interview. I just happened to buy this book a few weeks ago.


I hate to admit it though, that I hadn't started to read it until now. Anyway she gave a great


back story or as Hollywood would say a "Teaser". If you


haven't read the book, you will want to go out and get it.


Heidi shared that there are so many stories in this book that even


those who think they know this wonderful man will be pleasantly


surprised to hear some new ones that have never been shared


before. So I guess this is where I will leave you today, I am


going to go read now:


"To the Rescue" The Biography of Thomas S. Monson


by Heidi S Swinton.


ta ta for now


"georgie"


1 comment: