Apr 15, 2011

Sweet for my sweet

Under my bed I have this old See's candy box that I

treasure because it holds many sweet notes

and messages from my one and only.



Tonight I was doing some cleaning and I found it

covered in dust. Feeling a little nostalgic I decided to

open it up and read some of them. Fond memories came

flooding back. some in which are kind of corny, for instance there's this

piece of surgical

tape written on it "I'm stuck on you" or a heart shaped Valentine candy,

now hard as a rock that say's "Love ya". When "he" use to work the swing shift at

the hospital he would get the wood ready in our wood stove

for that evening and he would leave a cute note that read "come on

baby light my fire". I know pretty cheesy, my

kids would probably gag, but that's just one of the many reason's

why I love that man.

Have a wonderful weekend

everyone!

"georgie"

2 comments: