Apr 18, 2011

Guess Who's coming for dinner?

M & Miss C


Sunday we all met at my sister and brother-in-law's for


a family dinner. It was a perfect day for it. It started out warm and then


as the afternoon progressed it got over-cast and cooler. I loved it, kind of


of like coastal weather.

Okay, it looks like my sister is going to do something serious with that knife


of hers, and everyone else is oblivious of me taking their photo.


Daughter M and boyfriend J kind enough to indulge me by letting


me take this picture. They are so cute together.




We did eat real food, Chinese Chicken Salad, Frog Eye salad and we BBQ'ed


Tri-Tip. Had lots of fruit and veggies. I love getting together with family


There's nothing better.



My sister made her zesty Lemon bars

and Paula Deen's Chocolate chip bars

um um good!

The cousins mugging for this picture getting ready to

to cut in the double high chocolate cake.

These two look happy.


M & J enjoying their dessert.


It was a beautiful ending to a perfect weekend.


Happy Monday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment