Apr 4, 2011

Revive and Regenerate

I hope ya'all had a great weekend. It was gorgeous


and the best part was that it was General Conference weekend. I truly


believe that we have a Heavenly Father that knows each one of us and that he has


provided us with a Prophet that leads his church here on earth. The talks that were


given were truly inspired. For example 2nd Counselor President Dieter Uchtdorf''s talk,


was a confirmation to a prayer. Amazing!


Saturday evening went to "Girls Night out" at



The line in was out the door when we got there so we knew it was


filled with women looking to get some great buys and maybe win


a prize. We were one of the first 100 women so we did get a small prize.


Here we are waiting in line to purchase our buy's.


They had a drawing but I didn't win anything. After I got home, Miss Wendy texted me


and said "guess who has to go back to the book store"? I said, "what" you won"? She said yes!


Lucky gal, she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment