Apr 7, 2011

A visit with Paula

Love this dining room with it's tan seats and blue and white stripped


pillows.

There are a lot of places that I would love to visit one day and


one them is Tybee Island, Georgia. One of my favorite


people Paula Deen owns this cute beach house that she rents out when she isn't


using it. Here's a peek of it.


Her kitchen is very simple and isn't large but very quaint. It's a three story and very light


and airy.



Her living room looks so inviting. Lots of windows and the home is made for comfort. So


comfortable that you can walk right in from the beach with your sandy flip flops and plop


on the couch. I hope to visit Tybee and also Savanaah, Georgia, I love old towns


and old homes, they have character and I'm always curious of the history and story


behind them. I guess that's why I love my old house. Our house was built in 1921 but


it sits on top of the burnt remains of a victorian from 1890. We have found


wonderful artifacts of the prior home in our basement and around the property.


I'll have to share more about that later.


Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment