Apr 29, 2011

It's the Happiest Place

We were able to get away and go south, the biggest draw was seeing our two youngest




grandchildren at the happiest Place - Disneyland. We flew in to LAX and rented a car and on our




way we stopped at Manhattan Beach and had lunch. The day was gorgeous.




When we left home it had been cold and rainy, and an hour & a 1/2 flying,




" bam", beautiful skies and the beach.





Doesn't that beach look gorgeous and the guy in this picture is



quite the Hunk!




The Grand Entrance to Mickey's Town.

Here's Miss J, she literally looks like a "doll". She's 9 1/2

months and she is the most content baby girl. Those cheeks of hers

are just so kissable!

We got reacquainted after not seeing her since Christmas.

Our daughter and son-in-law and those cute, cute girls!




In the Haunted House, one of my favorites.



Our daughter Miss C so happy to be here!

He's not only a great husband, but he is the best Grandpa!



These two were buddies at the get- Go!



Okay so I love city scape's and you might be bored with these next pictures but


I love New Orleans because of the interesting architecture.









When you are walking through this area, you feel like you're right there on



Bourbon Street.









So earlier on one of the mornings all the adults except for moi' were




going to do the ride Hollywood Tower of Terror. I was perfectly



content to watch the little ones outside and wait for them. That was the plan.








Well they got back so fast because there wasn't a long line, so the girls convinced me to




go with them to ride it again. I had no clue how this ride worked, so I agreed. Here they



are with the Bellhop. He was all serious.




Here I am all smiles we are waiting to take the "service elevator".



If you have done this ride you know what happens next. "Spoiler alert"!!!!



I don't think I have screamed so much in my life, not even more when I gave



birth to my 4 children. I do remember screaming or by now my voice was hoarse



saying," it's over right?" Hoping it was. I think I'm getting too old for this kind of



excitement.



Awe back to the ground taking pictures of granddaughter C.



It was getting pretty warm in the upper 80's and she was



cooling off a bit right before her parents went and rode California Screamin.



Okay, if you ever go, you must see this show. It is simply the



best! You should arrive at least 45 minutes early to get in line.



You won't regret it!



Love this Hollywood prop. I loved the Hollywood Back Lot because



the same reason as New Orleans, all the different city-scape's.


This looks like you're in Brooklyn, New York.



A Fairfax market mock-up.



My two traveling companions.


Miss C


My oldest, she looks great after having her 2ND child just 9 months ago,


and our youngest Miss. C.


This was right before the Watercolor show at California Adventure



another "you don't wanna miss" show.



Our last night. I have to say we had the best weather this trip and to be honest


I wasn't really excited about flying and coming here, but once you're here, it's almost


like you're in a different world. It wouldn't have been the same if


we weren't with family.



It is one of the Happiest Places in the World!


Have a great weekend everyone



"georgie"














1 comment:

  1. I love the pics mom! Thanks for posting. We had so much fun and we're so grateful you all came. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete