Sep 2, 2009

#10 and counting

So today was good. The scale moved In the downward direction, finally. I thought I was going to have to do the smooth move. Had a great brisk walk with my walkin buddies, Carole and Kami. Sometimes I feel like calling Carole and say, "not this morning", but I can't. I always feel better after our walk, its just a great way to start the day. She has been true blue all the way and I have to be right there along side of her, that's what friends are for, right? So today's menu was a little different now that I have some great ingredients to use. Here goes:
BREAKFAST: Chocolate orange freeze: 1 whole orange in pieces toss in blender, 1/4 c of carbonated water, 10 drops of Chocolate Stevia and 1 T of milk. Very tasty!!
AM snack: 1 Grissini bread stick
LUNCH: Cabbage soup with 1/2 oz of chicken pieces and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese topped with some cinnamon and 1 pkg of stevia
PM snack: 1 apple
DINNER: 97/3 3.5 oz LEAN hamburger rolled like a small cigar, lay it in a butter leaf, top with mustard, some hot sauce, 1 spear of dill pickle topped with some sauteed onions and sliced mushrooms. Wrap it up. OHHHHHHHHHH! this is soooo sooo good. You don't even miss the bun. Truly It is so tasty. I'm half way thru the low calorie program and I'm feeling great. I just have to program my brain and eyes to avoid the sweets until I get to where I want to be. Oh Love Hansen's diet sodas. Especially the Rootbeer, all of the diet's O calories. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment