Sep 10, 2009

At last, day 18#

Never thought it would get here, but as fast as I began this is where I end, well not really, but I do take a new turn. So starting tomorrow thru Sunday I keep to the same program then Monday it's maintenance time.
BREAKFAST: Chocolate Freeze
AM snack: 1 Grissini bread stick and .7 oz of jerky
LUNCH: 3.0 0Z of steak and steamed spinach
DINNER: 3.5 OZ of steak and steamed spinach and steamed zucchini
DESSERT: baked apples with 2 pkg of stevia and cinnamon with 5 chopped walnuts

It's quiet tonight, Cece is enjoying herself with the Dillon Beach Gang, she left today with LH. I'm sure she is having a great time with everyone. David went down to the Cosmic to listen to some music and here I am enjoying the quiet. Looking forward to the weekend, I hope David and I can take a little break from our chores and do something fun. I am counting down the days when I can see our granddaughter Chloe. She is sooooooooo cute and getting so big. I think I will fly. I've gone back and forth should I drive or should I fly. Between the price of gas it looks like flying might be the way to go. Oh by the way the price of gold has gone up some more. It's at $996 an oz for those that are interested. I know I am rambling. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment