Sep 18, 2009

Can I say Lucky 13# and it's Friday but not the 13th.

I am so looking forward to going to Utah to see my adult Children. I absolutely can't wait. Oh the 13, that's how many lbs I have lost so far on my journey. When I weighed myself this morning, it was a solid 13. I was so excited, I was thinking I gotta call Rhonda. Well she must have been thinking the same thing because she called me just at that moment. I told her that she is keeping me going by her own perseverance. Her pep talks keep me motivated and I don't want to disappoint. I know I need to get a life, because really all I do is work, sleep, eat and work again lately. I have started Dan Brown's newest book the "Lost Symbol", it is looking to be really good. I read quite a bit last night until the man said, "Lights out". He was right, I needed to stop. I can't wait to take the book with me on my trip so I can thoroughly get into it. Oh a couple of entries ago, I was looking for the right words and I couldn't think of them, well I remembered. It is this: I am so thankful for the Lord's "tender mercies" that he gives to us. He just knows when we need that little ump to keep us going and to endure. That is what he gave to me earlier this week. I am so grateful to know that we truly have a Heavenly Father that loves us and knows "KNOWS" us each, personally. I am so grateful to know that "He Lives". I feel for those that do not have that assurance, it makes me feel sorry for them. This is truly a blessing. I am so thankful for the gift of "Faith". I am so thankful for the testimony that I have that we have a Living Prophet who, along with our Savior guides and directs us here on earth. Despite trials and problems of this temporal world we live in, it gives me great comfort to know that I am not alone. He is always here for us, all we have to do is turn to him, look to him and he will guide us.

No comments:

Post a Comment