Sep 14, 2009

Looks Like I made it - thru the weekend

Maintenance time: I think I made some great recipes this past weekend to keep myself in check. 2 0z's away from the number 12 - yes! Made Chinese Chicken salad Saturday night, its all the same, cabbage, 3.5 oz of slices chicken, some mandarin oranges, sliced green onions, but the dressing I altered so no oils, some spices from the Top Ramen packet, a little Braggs cider vinegar a few sprays of 0 calorie Pam spray and some Balsamic Vinegar, it was actually good, and David split it with me, so it must not have been too bad if he ate it. Earlier for Lunch I did stir fry, I did 3.5 oz of stir fry cut beef sauteed with some fresh ginger, onions, mushrooms and garlic with som Braggs Amino all perpose seasoning added chopped Napa cabbage and served wrapped it in Butter leaf lettuce, again David said it looked good so he at the other half of the portion. I ate that again for lunch right before church yesterday except I just tore the lettuce and put the fixins on top. Yum Yum. Dinner last night was the good standby Spicy Cabbage soup. It sure is filling. I can do dairy now so I made a Protein shake using just 1/2 of scoop of protein powder and 1/4 of fat free milk along with ice and carbonated water this for breakfast. The most important thing in this is writing down everything you ingest. Yes, ingest. If you do you can really see what you are drinking and eating. I am so joyful right now, not because of this but something personal. I will share it when I can. The word joy is really truly the word. I am so thankful for a Loving Heavenly Father who gives us the precious moments of joy. I can't recall the word I'm looking for, but he truly knows each and everyone of us and I am so thankful to him. I know that he Lives and hears and answers our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment