Sep 8, 2009

Sweet 16#

Today is a new day and it feels good to be able to slip on some pants that use to be kind of tight. Something is happening. I won't be saying much because really all I can think about is my mom and what she will be facing when she gets home. I'll see her tomorrow night to say our Good Byes. It's sad because this visit has been really fun. I've really enjoyed her being here. I was really looking forward to our road trip, because she is always fun and always keeps the conversation going. For example:
when my sister, mom and I were coming home from Reno last week, there was this trucker in the slow lane and my mom started reminiscing about when us kids were young we would lean out the window and get the truckers to blow their horn. So my mom wanted me or my sister to do it. My sister said, no mom, we're not kids any more, and of course mom was in a jovial mood and laughing and trying to get me to do it. I chickened out, I wish now that I did it, it would have made her afternoon. Ce la vie. Tuesday's menu:
BREAKFAST: Grapefruit freeze
AM SNACK: 1 Grissini bread stick
LUNCH: Taco salad, consists: torn butter leaf lettuce, 3.5 oz of taco seasoned ground chicken, homemade salsa and Walden's 0 calorie Thousand Island dressing. This is so good!
PM snack: 1 apple
DINNER: left overs of Taco salad but with a mixture of butter leaf lettuce and spinach topped with 7 grams of crunchy onion salad topper.

No comments:

Post a Comment