Sep 3, 2009

Ocean's 11# yay.

This morning I left for Auburn and met up with my sister, mom and Auntie and went with them to Reno to take my Aunt back home. It was a nice drive. They are doing a lot of work on Hwy 80. I guess this is where they are spending the stimulus money here in CA. I drank my breakfast on the way and ate my 1 Grissini bread stick. I learned alot from my sis. She being experienced in this program. That's all we talked about. I'm so consumed about food and recipes of what else I can eat. She shared with me so many things that I can introduce to this program, it energized me. So much so that I couldn't wait to come home to make one of the recipes. I would never live in Reno, you couldn't pay me enough to live there. It's so barren and then you have these skyscrapers full of money hungry people. We ate lunch before we took Auntie home. So I was good and had a grilled shrimp salad with the dressing (balsamic vinaigrette) on the side. It was good, it had cucumbers, some apple bits, onions, chopped tomatoes. It also had some blue cheese and sugar coated walnuts which, Like a good girl I just took them off and didn't partake. On the way home I ate my pm snack 1 apple. Tonight I sauteed 3.5 oz of shrimp in buttered flavored Pam spray, sprinkled some garlic powder and lemon pepper. I mixed up some chopped tomatoes with some horseradish and mixed the shrimp with it and layed it on top of a pile of fresh spinach. Very tasty. Oh I forgot, before I left for home in Auburn I stopped in their Raleys to see if they had some Walden products, I found gold. Well almost. They had 0 calories 0 sugar Chocolate syrup. So you know what I'm going to make for dessert and maybe breakfast tomorrow? You guessed it, Chocolate, chocolate freeze. Totally guilt free. Oh by the way, the scale went in the downward direction again. Keeping me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment