Sep 11, 2009

TGIF Yeah it's the weekend

So I'm not going to go in details on my menu since I'm going to maintenance mode. But the scale is looking good. I just have to psych myself to maintain and continue to lose. It's amazing I don't know if you are like me, but I live to eat. I am a food-aholic. I don't know if it is in my genetics or what, but the eyes have it. That is why advertisers love us. I have the stupid Baskin Robins commercial running in my head, back, back, back I say. La, la, la, la. I can't even watch it. I'm like a predator when I go in my kitchen I will scan the room and I will hone in on the most fattening thing, like right now there are 2 cupcakes on the island and mini-banana muffins on the counter. I have to tell myself NO! Did you know there are 497 calories in one cupcake? 497! My name is Patsy and I am a food addict. I will not give in, I will over-come. It is harder when I am not busy, and the best thing for me is to stay away from TV because, what goes best with watching TV? Eating. I always feel better in the morning, when I have made it through another day without caving in. My little sister, Rhonda has started up again with her friend Joan to continue on her journey. I am so proud of her because she has figured out the self-control thing. I am working on this. I haven't failed yet, but like an addict it is one step at at time, minute by minute. Like anything else, this is my vice and if I can over-come this, the better I will feel. It will be a great accomplishment. Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment