Sep 6, 2009

day 14# Sabbath day Holy

So right off the bat. I will not be fasting today because this is such a tight program. A beautiful day this Sabbath day morning, nice and cold, like I love it. Slept in til 7am. Yes 7am. I can't really sleep in too much later than that although I do try. Today was going to be a great day. I do love Sunday's. I weighed myself this and I was so psyched!! I am happy to report that I have lost 10 lbs respectively. So dear little sister Rhonda, if you are reading this, thank you so much for being a great example and mentor to me. I know I'm not done yet, but I never thought I would get to this point. So I am happy. We had a great Testimony meeting today. We have a very interesting, colorful, eccentric ward. Cece leaned into me and said the same thing, but she also said in a good way. There were some great testimonies that were born today, some that I was quite touched. I feel the same way as Bro. Casper, he said, "it is very hard to doubt his existence" when you witness this great beauty of a world. Who but him could create such a wonder? It validates everything about our mere existence. It makes me feel so thankful to have this knowledge. Okay my menu for today:
BREAKFAST: Baked sliced apples and zucchini topped with 2 pkgs of Stevia and cinnamon and 1 Grissini bread stick. Also some Hot Raspberry Herb tea. It was cool enough to have something nice and warm to eat and drink.
LUNCH: 1 oz of beef jerky and Hansen's diet Peach drink, cuz no time to sit for lunch. I did take 1/2 oz of some more jerky to church and snacked on a little.
DINNER: 3.5 OZ of sliced baked chicken topped over spring mix salad and spinach with sliced onions and 3 sliced strawberries with balsamic dressing
DESSERT: 1 whole orange in slices dipping in Waldens's 0 calorie chocolate syrup.

Oh, I felt very enthusiastic and made David and Cece cupcakes with homemade chocolate frosting. I didn't partake. But I have to say it was pretty tempting. Why I did this I don't know, I just felt like baking this morning before church.

No comments:

Post a Comment